Terms and Conditions
Bhanufood.in: The Company providing the online store and delivery service.
Customer: The person using the online store and delivery service.
Products / Goods: Products ordered by the customer.
While using Bhanufood.in shopping service, you (The Customer) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. Bhanufood.in reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The Customer is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the shopping service(s) of Bhanufood.in By placing an order the client is authorizing the Bhanufood.in to deliver the ordered product to the provided address.
1. All prices are in Indian National Rupees (INR) and inclusive of packaging cost, convenience and applicable taxes. Delivery cost of respective products mentioned separately.
2. Products are delivered only in selected pin-codes. You can check the pin-code availability at the time of check-out.
3. Orders are delivered by the courier / speed post / registered post, their respective policies apply. Bhanufood.in reserves the right to charge the order if by any chance the recipient rejects the order for any reason, or the order is returned due to non-delivery due to whatsoever reason.
4. Bhanufood.in is not responsible for missed/late deliveries due to curfews, acts of government, acts of nature, holidays, incorrect addresses or acts of war. Bhanufood.in reserves the right to deny its services to any sender, without any explanation.
5. Bhanufood.in shall try its best for timely delivery of order(s); delayed/early delivery for whatever reason shall not entitle the user for any damages or compensation.
6. In spite of full caution taken at the time of delivery, Bhanufood.in will not be responsible for a mis-delivery if the receiver of the order/gift at the address on the order form misappropriates, damages or fails to hand over the order to the person named on the order form and takes the item posing himself to be the correct person.
7. Bhanufood.in does not warrant that the products/services offered will be exactly similar, error free, or that the defects will be corrected
8. Gift orders once placed cannot be cancelled, and any changes in the same must be notified by the sender within 24 hours after submitting the order. Bhanufood.in will make its best efforts to incorporate changes but will not be held responsible if an advised change is not made.
9. Bhanufood.in will try to deliver exactly the same order as mentioned on its web pages. However, packaging and layout of product may differ from the image shown on web page to ensure safe delivery. If similar kind of product is not available, Bhanufood.in will inform the sender to change the order or wait until it becomes available.
10. Bhanufood.in reserves the right to change/replace the ordered product with product of similar value or higher, same would be notified to customer.
11. Bhanufood.in will not charge more than the prices mentioned on its web pages but in certain unavoidable circumstances it reserves the right to change the prices anytime, without any prior notice and charge the sender accordingly.
12. Bhanufood.in reserves the right to dispatch the gift items separately, not as a single package, if certain items in the package are not acceptable by certain couriers, bigger in size or any other reason.
13. While Bhanufood.in takes great effort to ensure timely delivery of products to customers, Bhanufood.in responsibility for the degradation in the condition of perishable items due to late delivery, shall be limited to replacement of the item, with fresh delivery of the same item. To avail such a redelivery, the recipient will have to contact Bhanufood.in along with the originally delivered item, within 1 day he/she receives the gift.
14. In the unlikely event of a dispute relating to the services of Bhanufood.in, the dispute shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of JODHPUR (Rajasthan) courts.
15. The sender is bound to above terms and conditions once he/she places the order. The sender should read the above terms and place the order with Bhanufood.in only if they are acceptable by him/her.
16. If there is any sort of dissatisfaction with the service or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines or practices of Bhanufood.in, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this service